WUAFC Football Festival CANCELLED FOR 2020
The WUAFC committee have made the call the cancel the Football Festival for 2020, due to the difficultly of managing numbers under the Level two guidelines and keeping all the players and spectators safe. This event will be shelved until next year- so that's something to look forward to!
- The WUAFC Football festival is open to 1st kicks through 8th grade only.
- Each team must provide a coach/ support person and a referee.
- Maximum of 8 players per team.
- Games will be 2x 10 minute halves.
- Each team must bring their playing strip and a bib, for the instance when the same club has a match opposing each other.
- Registration closes on August 27th. Teams will be registered when the payment has been received.
- The usual Junior Football rules apply for each of the games at the festival.
- You will find a link to these rules below: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112IhVaHjZLEKI-WFhArO9bj_gKpBNVgs/view?ts=5f2bc251
- Each team is responsible for returning their match result slips to the WUAFC gazebo after each match.
- There will be no discussion entered into with coaches/ parents/ players/ refs once these results are submitted.